AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lenny Dykstra , Stock Market Giant

Lenny Dykstra , Stock Market Giant.

I am going to tell you a story of a man . That was so hard hitting in the MLB , that he was called Nails . This man worked hard and wanted to best the best in the MBL . And Yes , he was a part of a World Seriers Team .
But this story is not ending their .
It goes much deeper than than that . Lenny Dykstra , become a Giant at the Hardest and Tuffest Game in the World .
Wall Street , Lenny has made Millions and Millions on Wall Street !

Who would ever guessed that this guy , would become one of the Brightiest Minds on Wall Street . Dykstra is the reason why I started buying Stocks , right after I watched the HBO's RealSports that had Lenny on the show . Not talking about Baseball , but about how he made it on Wall Street .
It all started when he lost almost all of his money , by his ex-broker . And after that Lenny was so pissed he wanted to get his money back . So he took a year learning about the stock market . And of course it worked .

Yes , Nails . You and Jim Cramer are my heros .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.