AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

America's Teams ?




America's Teams ?
The Dallas Cowboys in the NFL . The New York Yankee's MLB .
Are both building new homes for their teams to play in. Now , how I see it . America's teams . Really needs to do some inside work , on their staff and owners .
Not to say about there players .

The Cowboys , need leadership from their Quarterback . Tony Romo , do you want to be a Superstar , or do you want to be a MVP of a Super Bowl ?
Romo has all the talent in the world for a Quarterback , yet where is the leadership on the field ?
Take control Tony , you can do it . I hav faith in you as a player and as a man . The Cowboys are a good team , however they can be a Great Super Bowl team , like the 90's Cowboys .
Tony , for starters just win a playoff game . That will bring everything into focus for you and for the rest of the team .

Now , for the New York Yankee's .
A-Rod . Oh A-Rod , you will pass Barry Bonds as the all time homerun hitter . However , when are you going to start hitting the Ball out of the Park in Playoffs ?
The Yankee's needs your bat in the playoffs , the fans want to see you hit homeruns and drive in your fellow teamates .
The Yankee's , is a World Series team , their winners . Now lets show it and get it done . A-Rod , you are great . I hope that your bat wakes up , and the sleeping giant gets rolling . And runs over Boston and Tampa .

The new Ball Parks are nice , however lets hang some new Championship Banners too in them.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:36 PM

    My spouse and І stumbled over heгe from a different ωebsіte and thought
    I mіght check things out. I likе what I see ѕo now i
    am followіng you. Look forward tο looking
    at youг ωeb page yеt again.



    Alѕο visit my blоg poѕt irving tx taxi

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.