AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Thursday, September 28, 2006

SmallVille is back


Tonight Smallville, starts there new season. Clark is in the Phantom Zone and the rest of the planet going nuts. However, Zod is running wild on Earth. After seeing the first show, of the season, I was very pleased. The show is the best Superman show, I even think some of the shows are better than some of the movies, I hate to say it. Every season is better than the last.

I was sitting by pins and needles watching the battle between Clark and Zod. With Clark kneeling down and holding the hand of Zod, but Clark had that S medallion which zapped Zod back to the Phantom zone. So I'll just have to wait till next week for my Superman fix. Well drink your coffee and we well go back to our sports and national news, but I just dig my Superman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.