AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Barry Bonds will return


Barry Bonds, will return for the 2007 season. After all Barry Bonds, has been through I am so glad to see him come back for another year. Bonds has a chance to break the homerun record. Bonds is 21 homeruns away from the record, with 26 homeruns this season, bonds should be able to pass Hank Arrons record of 755. Personal I would like to see Bonds, hit 800 homeruns. With all the hated for Bonds, over the years for his press can go to hell outlook. I hope that Bonds dose indeed break the record for all the writers out there writing hate toward the grestest baseball players in our time. So sports writers wake up and drink your coffee, and give Barry Bonds the credit he derserves.
http://barrybonds.mlb.com/players/bonds_barry/index.html

2 comments:

  1. I hope he retires so you will stop calling me everytime he hits another homerun. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I still want him to make it to 756

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.