AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

King MOONBAT


Bill Clinton, former president of the United States of American. Claimes that his Presidency, did more to kill Bin Olden then our current President Bush. Well if that is true then why did he not take advantage of having Bin olden capuredor even killed.At least ten times Clinton had the chance but he claims, that hes has done more. Okay is he now barken loudly, he is truely the leader of the MOONBATS. Nobody but his fellow moonbats, believe that. Sure they need to talk tuff nuff now after ABC showed the movie Path to 9-11. Trying to win the people over by telling Chris Wallace from Fox news that he was working so hard to capure and kill Bin Olden. With his finger pointing looking like he when LIED ABOUT SLEEPING WITH THAT WOMEN. Come on they have to lie, that is all the moonbats know. Well I and many others know the truth. I have drunk my coffee and wide awake. You cannot fool me. Chris Wallace should pushed the former President harder, but in Wallace's defence he was trying to be fair and balance. I hope Fox shows that interview through out the elections. Fox please drink the coffee.

1 comment:

  1. Wallace should have poked him in the eye. haha

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.