AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Friday, September 22, 2006

OCCC has no love for a Republican a club


OOCC, held a meet and greet for the students and the clubs at the college. Now there were many different clubs there execpt the young Republicans club. I wounder why, it looks like the school just maybe a left leaning college. I am now in my second term, here at OCCC, and no young Republica club. OCCC please drink the coffee and wake up. Before there are clubs that hurt our college, our city, our state, and yes our country. WE and yes I say we for I attend OCCC, cannot become a left wing college, so every student drink your coffee and wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.