AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My report card from Website Grader

Website Grader gave Lummpy"s Sports World a 85%.
SectionLummpy.blogspot.com
Website Grade85
Google Page Rank3
Alexa RankN/A
Technorati Rank1,372,336
Google Inbound Links0
Yahoo Inbound Links1,064
Delicious Saved Count0
Google Indexed Pages285

I need to improve my Technorati Ranking though.

Technorati Ranking : 1,372,336

Here is my grade report on sports.

Search Rankings

lummpy.blogspot.com
baseball100+
nfl100+
nfl picks100+
sports100+
nba100+

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.