AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Mayweather wins by a Split Call over De La Hoya

Mayweather wins by a split call from the judges over Oscar De La Hoya. The Golden Boy looked good at times, but it was all show, while Mayweather, was scoring real points. The fight went the distance, which anytime a fight goes the distance and judges has to make the call, is always frighting. For anybody could see the fight different. But I feel they made the right call by awarding the fight to Mayweather. By Mike D Lunsford

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.